NEW! 'How we Look' Playbook + Diversity Play Lab |Save 15%|
$25.00 USD $30.00 USD
Did you know our little ones get teased about cultural differences as early as preschool?
None of us want our little ones to be bullied because of differences in the way they look, act, eat, speak or dress. And we’re pretty sure no one wants to raise a bully either. But, apart from saying ‘BE KIND’, what else can we do about it? That's where indigrow comes in. Celebrate differences and build confidence early - through play!
So, what is the Playbook + Diversity Play Lab Bundle, you ask?
The clever busy bees at indigrow created a combination of their New! Toco's How We Look Playbook and their NEW! Diversity Play Lab. The best way to enjoy this new collection is together! Better together, always.
What does the bundle come with?
1. Toco's How We Look Playbook: So much more than a story book, it is a play tool to build confidence in your kids and nurture kindness. Join Toco the Toucan and his friends to explore ‘How We Look’ with your little ones. Nurture their natural curiosity about physical features of people around the world through play and conversations.
Read the story and use the "Have fun with Toco" sections to play and talk about essential topics. We break it down in an age appropriate way & most of all make it fun!
2. Diversity Play Lab: 2 min, easy prep, play based activities designed to spark conversations & understand different physical features for kids in their early childhood years. Each activity is designed by early childhood experts at indigrow. These are oh-so fun printables, art & craft activities, science experiments and more. The themes we picked are the most common questions kids ask as they notice differences in how people look. Specially in their early years.
These are no ordinary “worksheets”. Those are boring! These are oh-so fun printables, art & craft activities, science experiments and more. The themes we picked are the most common questions kids ask as they notice differences in how people look. Specially in their early years.
“ Why are my eyes different?” “Why is his skin darker?” “Why does her hair look so wild?” ….. and so on.
Each play activity has two parts.
1. The first part is a delightful activity designed to be easy, with almost zero prep and can be switched on instantly.
2. The second part is for grown ups, where we give you facts, context and actual phrases, to empower your kiddo so they can be prepared and culturally aware.
How do I get this bundle? What does it look like?
The book will be shipped to you and arrive in 10-12 working days. The Diversity Play Lab can be added to your cart, you get an access link in 48 hours … and magically…it opens up on your computer! It will open up as a set of 25 activities, categorised by themes, with a guide for each activity, conversation starters and more! Click on an image to open or print the activity. Don’t miss this essential play tool if you want a raise an emotionally well rounded child.
How best to enjoy it?
It's designed by experts to work together!
Toco’s How we Look Playbook is a heart warming story with an entire "Have Fun with Toco" section for sparking conversations and play. The Diversity Play Lab can be woven into your everyday life to celebrating differences and build confidence. The Playbook and Play Lab together are magic! It’s how kids will absorb these concepts best!
* Save 15% if you get the bundle*
How old does my child need to be?
We recommend this bundle for little ones 3-6 yrs old.
Do I need to be raising a mixed race kid or be an expat to enjoy this?
Absolutely not! This is made for anyone looking to raise a little global citizen, to open minds and nurture confidence and kindness. It is a way to celebrate differences and similarities in a fun and delightful way. We are all living in an increasingly multicultural world and our kids are going to be dealing with physical, emotional and cultural differences earlier - this is a great first step to develop their emotional and cultural intelligence.
Wait.. there is more!
Don't leave before you explore our Play 'n Talk section for more free, fun resources inspired by diversity to raise culturally aware, confident and kind kids! Also follow @indigrowkids for Tips and Tricks everyday!